Magnesium stearate is the magnesium salt of the stearic acid or a mixture of salts of stearic and synthetic fatty acids.
Finished product is a fine impurities-free white powder having the following specifications:
|Magnesium stearate wt, %||98 — 100|
|Water wt. %, max||3|
|Acid number, mg KOH/g, max||0,8|
In accordance with the customer's individual requirements, changing the quality of the goods and futher technical support are possible.
Packing: laminated paper bags.
The scope of application:
- as a binder and a structure-forming agent
- manufacture of the oil-gloss lacquers
- as a stabilizer in the production of plasticized PVC
- as a lubricant in the extrusion of hard PVC & polyolefin
- as an additive (filler) for the manufacture of medicines (pills, capsules, powders)
- production of cosmetics to avoid caking and lump formation, as a structure-forming agent and a stabilizer in the beauty creams.
reaction rate is