Calcium stearate is the calcium salt of the stearic acid or a mixture of salts of stearic and synthetic fatty acids.
The finished product is a homogeneous impurities-free fine white powder having the following specifications:
|Calcium, %||6,0 — 7,4|
|Water wt. %, max||3|
|Acid number, mg KOH/g, max||2|
|Melting point, °С||130 — 150|
|Specific electric conductivity of the water extract at 25°C, cm/m, max.||0,06|
In accordance with the customer's individual requirements, changing the quality of the goods and futher technical support are possible.
Packing: laminated paper bags.
The scope of application:
- as a greasing and stabilizing additive for processing of PVC, polyolefin, polyamide, polystyrene and plastics
- manufacture of thermoplastics for piping and cables, lime cement construction materials
- synthetic rubber production
- due to the non-toxicity, it is especially effective for the products in contact with the foodstuff
- paint and varnish industry
- a water-repellent admixture in the construction and textile industry
- a lubricant (grease) in molding sand
- granulation of powdery materials
- as a plasticizer in the production of pencils
- medical industry and perfume manufacturing
- as an emulsifier in the cosmetic formulations.
We do not use natural
gas as a utility